AllEars December to Remember begins!


We had a wonderful morning with Martin, Cathi, and the baby in Animal Kingdom. May actually got his picture with Mickey! He ate a good amount and behaved: unlike last night, sweet Jesus! Then we did the safari, and to see his face when he saw those animals.... Magic.

It was the best time we ever saw the lion too.

Now John and I are going to Magic Kingdom for the first AllEars' event: behind the scenes of Carousel of Progress. Team members are going early to help out and I need to pick up my swag for my tour tonight. I wish this cold front had not come through. I don't want people wishing they had not come because it is cold.

Someone on the bus had a Mary Queen of the Universe bag! I always loved that name for the church. Talk about grandiose!

Comments

Popular Posts