Disneyland webcam fixed on iGoogle!

My iGoogle gadget that displays the Disneyland Matterhorn webcam (called the Mattercam) is now fixed!

In case you didn't know, the Anaheim Howard Johnsons has a webcam that revolves to show a lot of great video views from Disneyland and California Adventure.  In 2008, I created an iGoogle gadget to embed that webcam on iGoogle pages.  Last December, HoJo's changed all the coding for the webcam and my gadget couldn't work.

Thank you to Jonathan Whitehead, General Manager of the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel – Anaheim/Disneyland, for working with me to get the new server address and settings so I could update my iGoogle code.

Several people had asked that I get this working again, so I'm glad I could do this for them.  But I'm also glad to have it for my sake too; now I have my 3 webcam views working on iGoogle again, side by side: Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and the Swan and Dolphin webcam in WDW (although I wish they'd point it at Epcot again).

Comments

Popular Posts