Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful my friend George came through his surgery to remove the cancer from kidney, aorta, and lymph nodes well.  I hope they have more good news for him!

I'm thankful for our friends who invited us to share Thanksgiving dinner with them.

I"m thankful for the friends who actually look forward to seeing me in Florida next week.

I'm thankful to be sharing this trip with my sister, my nephew, and his 18 month old son!  Oh the memories this will make for us forever, seeing the magic come over his face over and over.

I'm thankful for the sight of Daytona and Elphie playing tug of war, the way Casey and Morgan did.

And I'm thankful that Macy's changed Santa's float to a sled over the house tops, just the way it was decades ago, capture in "Miracle on 34th Street".  ;)

Smiley from millan.net

Comments

Popular Posts