Another wedding!

Who would have thought 20 years ago that I would be at the wedding on Saturday?  20 years ago when I met the Speeneys and the Vernas including Mike at 8 years old....

That's what I told him at the rehearsal last Thursday.  No one would ever have guessed that as John and I became close with the families -- so close that John would become Uncle Luke to the boys -- that I would perform Mike's wedding to Kate.

I was thrilled they asked me! I always am when someone does.  That they trust me to do something so important... and when I know them, it takes on that whole other level.

It was a gorgeous wedding at Brigalias' and the weather warmed enough that we could do the ceremony outside like they wanted.  The columns, fountains, gazebo, and small replica of the Philadelphia Art Museum were incredible.  Mike and Kate made a beautiful couple.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Comments

Popular Posts