My aunt honored with induction to Hall of Fame.

One of my favorite quotes is from humorist Erma Bombeck: "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

My aunt is one of those people.  She has built a life of achievement, principles, love of family, and always striving to grow.  And recently, she was inducted into the Pinelands Hall of Fame for a career that wasn't just successful, but never backed down from her beliefs, and always looked to the facts to do what was right.  She did what I believe we all must do:  use our lives to change the world for the better.  And with her family and friends around her, she was honored for all of it.  Her own speech thanked the people who came before her and the ones who are taking up the mantle for today and the future.

I am very proud to be her niece.

Comments

Popular Posts