Made myself work out.

I really wanted to take a nap and then almost left the fitness room when I saw the Hot Guy working out. I wear a sauna suit and a weight loss belt; who wants to look like that in front of a Hot Person? :)

But let's face it. I haven't looked good in a very long while so what difference does the sauna suit make? So I got up on the elipctical or whatever that torture machine is called and did my workout.
I couldn't wait to stop the whole time. :)


I grabbed a shower and felt at least I didn't give up. Then I saw myself in the full length mirror. I haven't looked at myself in years.

I want to cry. I'm not exaggerating. I want to cry and how horrible I look. I swore I would never be this person and I'm much worse than I ever imagined.

So yes, it's good that I did the workout and didn't eat badly today (so far). But it's not making any difference and I hate that person in the mirror.

Comments

Popular Posts