I hate feeling stupid...

and I hate being made to look stupid.

I know I shouldn't let things or people get to me. Unfortunately they do.

Right now for example: something is really screwed on my company's WordPress pages. I can't even get into the admin page. I've done everything I can think of and put posts on the forum. But nothing I tried work and no one has replied. Now our clients are complaining and I don't know what to do.

As for being made to look stupid, I was told some facts and passed them on. Ends up I was wrong so I feel like an idiot for repeating them. I also hate that all these haters jump on the wagon to slam me and others about how much we suck because of these kind of mistakes.

One of these things ended up being true. The sad thing is: I'm so glad I didn't make a mistake and make a fool of myself that even though the thing is negative, I feel good.

People seriously need to get lives and I seriously need to find a way to let these things go.

Popular Posts