5K raises $30,000 for Grand Theater!

John ran the event and reached his personal goal.  Plus he raised over $1500 himself; in fact, he raised a lot more since some people put their donations for him under my account.  I'm very proud of him!

He wore a bright yellow Hawaiian shirt because, he said, if he collapsed in the woods, he wanted to be easy to find. ;)


I had a good time, walking and chatting with friends. We saw so many people and had a lot of laughs. Thanks to Christine for my balloon Mickey ears and penguin!Smiley from millan.net

I have a cold that I've been struggling with all week.  I lost my voice yesterday by the end of the day because of the sore throat; John looked up into the heavens and whispered "Thank You."

Thank you to everyone who donated and who worked so hard to make this great event!

Comments

Popular Posts