To Verizon Wireless Disney fans with a Droid, Blackberry, or new iPhone

I love the Disney Mobile Magic App.  I heartily recommend it and that's coming from someone who knows a lot about Walt Disney World.  We found it very useful on our last 2 trips with FastPass information, show times, and, for one trip, wheelchair accessibility.

But!  You can't get it on the Verizon Droid, iPhone, or Blackberry which is a real shame.  John has a Droid 2 and I'd like to upgrade to one this year.  However, I won't until I can get this app. (I know, silly, but true.)

So if you're a Verizon Wireless with one of these phones and want them to offer this app on your phone, make these 2 contacts:
  1. Call Disney Mobile Magic's guest services at 888-819-5546 and tell them you want them to create this app for these phones.
  2. Contact Verizon Wireless by calling *611 from your cell phone or (800) 922-0204.  You can also send an email through their site.  Tell them the same thing: get Disney Mobile Magic on these phones.
The truth of the matter is: they'll make it a priority if enough of us say we want it.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts