Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm going to start going to the vet...

Here's why.

Oddly enough, Casey and I both had to get pelvic ultrasounds today.  She got her results right away from her doctor.  I have to wait until the 16th.  Hopefully, I might hear on Thursday over the phone and if it's serious, they'll squeeze me in.

The nurse there said they would put me in a crate right next to Casey's next time.  Now I just have to get them to take my insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment