Bought myself a birthday present!

I posted these little guys last year, and this year, they will be mine!


I got the smaller ones; yeah, I know but they're affordable and fun!  I can take them camping with us to put in our site.  In fact, I ordered them now so we can have them for my birthday trip.  But I'll bring them to work: we plan to use them for a variety of photos.  Alien bandits stealing someone's lunch; alien bandits stealing company mascot beanies....

I can't wait for them to arrive!

We found this one too which my friends Donna and Tootie instantly wanted: the alien wine bottle holder.
You can see a lot more of the great Gnomes-Be-Gone series by artist Fred Conlon  at their home page, at amazon.com, and at Perpetual Kid.com where they advise you to "entertain your inner child".  Are they calling out to me or what?

Comments

Popular Posts