2 years ago, I lost my mom.

Here we are: 2 years.  I keep thinking about this day 2 years ago.  If you could only go back in time....

Two years makes it sound like something you're over.  But anyone going through it knows that's not true.  I still almost call, I still see something and think, "Wait until I tell Mom!"  Two years sounds like a long time; it's not.

As a happy thing, here's a picture of my Dad and Mom on a date.  We found this in a box of things Mom saved. They had this done in a photobooth.  Look how young and happy they are.

Mom and Daddy - photobooth


If you could only go back in time, I'd warn them about so much.... if I could get them to listen.

Comments

  1. Gosh. Was just crying about not having my mom (literally)...then saw your tweet to this blog. I guess this is what happens when you're blessed with a great mother. Good mothers will always be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts