I'm so upset and FURIOUS because of Ustream.tv

If you've been on my blog & seen my Disney trips, you know I do a webcam. I've been doing it for years using Ustream.  I went to download the videos from some trips to make DVDs.

They deleted all my videos! YEARS of them!!

They made a decision that Basic accounts don't get to keep their videos longer for 30 days; you have to upgrade storage for $20/month or go Premium for $100/month to $1,000/month!

Before you yell at me: YES, they have the absolute right to do this change. BUT! THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! WARN ME BEFORE YOU DELETE MY VIDEOS!

I would have considered the $20/month. Not now. Now I'm looking for another webcam streaming provider with good customer service ratings and clear policies. I'm fine with downloading my videos by a certain deadline, just let me know before you delete them!

Comments

Popular Posts