Check-in day!

A trip to Fort Wilderness always starts and finishes with a trip to the beach by loop 300 to see the castle. We just got back from that; oh, coming around the corner and that castle with its lighting... it's so cliche and cheesey but it takes my breath away.

Today was checking-in (we had done it online, so it was quick) and putting Christmas decorations up. We got a lot of them done but have a few more that we plan to do tomorrow.

We had dinner at Trails End with a high school friend of John's and his wife. They had never been to the Fort and in fact had gone to Wilderness Lodge. Siri (?) on his iphone had told him it was the right way. LOL

So after dinner, we took them around on the golf cart to see some decorations. They were amazed at the place which always gives me a good feeling.

The Irish Coffee I had with dinner is wearing off, but wow, did that take away the toothache! I guess if I drink those 24/7, I'll be fine. :) From Millan.Net

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is on TV right now. 24 years ago, it was John and I's first date. Wow, I can't believe it...

Comments

Popular Posts