The punishment for violating them will be stripping away people's rights as American citizens.
1) “A new command I give you: Love one another". We are no longer allowed to show anything but love for every single person, no matter what.
2) "I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them". No more fighting with anyone who thinks poorly or does something to you. You must love them, not fight with them, not say anything wrong, not feel any negative emotions. This means Hitler, Bin Laden, Hussein... all of them. No more wars. Turn the other cheek.
3) “But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.” God demands no sex except with your spouse. No sex before marriage. No sex outside of marriage.
4) No birth control because it is wicked, even abstinence with your spouse is forbidden as we see in Genesis 38:10: “What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so He put him [Onan] to death also.”
5) No lying. Ever. Leviticus 19:11, "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."
These are just 5, but it's enough for now because it will mean major changes in our society which is claiming loudly they are based on Christian teachings. While that is not historically accurate, if that is what people say they want, then these are major teachings that we need to stop denying in our society. The first 2 are especially major cornerstones of Jesus' commands.