Ugh, I'm feeling peevish.

I got a little hurt when helping someone cover their pool. The weights rolled, the cover suddenly slipped, and I was tossed over the side.  Luckily, I caught myself but my ankle's a little sore in the tendons, a few toes look like someone tried pulling them off with pliers, and worst.. my lower back is a knot.  I thought I could take care of it with heat and ibprofen (also Execrin Back and Body), but that would be a big No.  So I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.

I'm amazed of just how many times you use your back without knowing it.  I know now!  I'm getting sick of this heating pad and hurting just by sitting up.  And what really sucks is: I missed my great-nephews' Christening today.  :(

To add sour icing to the cake, I just got a string of rejections for jobs I really, really wanted.  I swore I had all the qualifications, but... no. 

Time to read something funny....

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2010/01/labor-of-love.html

Oh yeah, those laughs were worth the back pain!  

Comments

Popular Posts