Sinus surgery tomorrow!

It's an outpatient procedure; I go in at 8:30 in the morning.  John's going with me; I know it's something simple, but I'm glad he'll be with me.

I did tease people at work about all the things that could go wrong, such as blindness, spinal fluid leaking into the brain, heart attack, stroke, death... and they should be nice for me just in case.  Although, imagine if I came in on Monday with Elphie or Rico as my seeing eye dog!  I started teasing John, .but he confessed it is hard to think about me having even something like this.So instead, we spent the last few hours just cuddled together watching TV.

I'm all set for recuperating:  I have plenty to read from the greats like Asimov and Kurt Vonnegut to light, fun reading of Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert, Peanuts, and Foxtrot.  I have my favorite DVDs that I haven't watched in a while to a couple new ones from Netflix.  And I have my comfy bed with my fuzzy Smiley from millan.net nursemaids and the hubby.

And drugs. Good drugs.
Smiley from millan.net

Comments

  1. Good luck and you're a brave one trusting fuzzballs in your bed after surgery. Mine would probably try to eat my face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, LOL!!!! They gave me a look like "You're a mess! We can't let you outside unsupervised!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts